By R. W. Sabnis
A entire, up to date source of knowledge ON greater than one hundred fifty FLUORESCENT DYES AND PROBES
Handbook of Fluorescent Dyes and Probes is the main complete quantity on hand at the topic, protecting all of the on hand dyes and probes recognized so far within the literature for makes use of in quite a few fields. most sensible dye professional Dr. Ram Sabnis organizes the compounds alphabetically by way of the main well-known chemical identify. He provides an easy-to-use reference entire with novel rules for step forward learn in clinical, organic, chemical, colour, fabric, actual and comparable allied fields. the benefit of use of the instruction manual is additional better by means of numerous appendixes supplied on the finish of the ebook to comfortably and simply find the dye as in step with the reader's need.
This is the 1st e-book to offer the CAS registry numbers, chemical constitution, Chemical summary (CA) index identify, all different chemical names, Merck Index quantity, chemical/dye category, molecular formulation, molecular weight, actual shape, solubility, melting aspect, boiling aspect, pKa, absorption maxima, emission maxima, molar extinction coefficient, and quantum yield of fluorescent dyes and probes, in addition to to supply entry to artificial methods (lab scale and commercial scale) of dyes and probes in one resource. This effortless instruction manual additionally beneficial properties references on safeguard, toxicity and hostile results of dyes and probes on people, animals and the surroundings, including:
nucleic acid damage
Containing imaging/labeling functions, biological/medical purposes and commercial functions, Handbook of Fluorescent Dyes and Probes is a handy, very important source for commercial and educational researchers, and a worthy computer reference for doctors, lab supervisors, scientists, chemists, biologists, engineers, physicists, highbrow estate pros, scholars, and professors.
- Includes all fluorescent dyes & probes identified so far and gives a whole, up to date library of knowledge in one reference/handbook
- Includes greater than three hundred fluorescent dyes & probes geared up alphabetically via the generally used Chemical Name
- Provides entry to synthesis tactics (lab scale and business scale) of fluorescent dyes & probes
- First ebook to supply references on security, toxicity and opposed results of fluorescent dyes and probes on people, animals, and the environment
- User-friendly and handy source advisor for chemical, organic, clinical, and highbrow estate pros in a large variety of disciplines