Get Neuromuscular (Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Reference) PDF
By John C., MD Kincaid,Nathan D., MD Prahlow
Designed for the busy practitioner, Neuromuscular presents succinct insurance of the overview and therapy of a large spectrum of neuromuscular ailments and prerequisites starting from universal to super infrequent and from fairly benign to universally deadly. together with greater than ninety themes awarded in a constant layout for optimum medical application, this nuts and bolts source provides point-of-care details for successfully coping with peripheral nerve issues and neuromuscular pathologies. The ebook is geared up in seven huge sections protecting mononeuropathies, polyneuropathies, the neuromuscular junction, motor neuron ailment, radiculopathies and plexopathies, muscle ailments, and circulate issues. inside of those sections the authors deal with the person and sundry ailments and syndromes that contain the sphere of neuromuscular and electrodiagnostic medication and supply a medical roadmap for review and therapy. With the advance of functionality because the basic objective, the ebook makes a speciality of diagnoses frequently controlled through neurologists and physiatrists and allows the connection among those fields within the therapy of neuromuscular disease.
Every access is standardized for fast look-up within the workplace or health facility, and lines description, etiology, hazard components, scientific beneficial properties, ordinary heritage, prognosis, pink flags, remedy, analysis, necessary tricks, and recommended readings.
All Rehabilitation medication quickly Reference titles provide:
- Consistent technique and Organization--at-a-glance define layout permits readers to discover the evidence they want instantly
- Concise Coverage--of must-know info damaged down into easy-to-locate topics
- Fast solutions to medical Questions--diagnostic and administration standards for difficulties usually encountered in day-by-day practice
- Hands-on sensible Guidance--for every kind of interventions and therapies
- Multi-Specialty Perspective--ensures that problems with relevance to all rehabilitation crew contributors are addressed